Coping with a debilitating illness or injury that results in being hospitalized, can be overwhelming for you or your loved ones. The road to recovery can be long and arduous. Compassion, persistence, and exceptional clinical care are of the utmost importance during this critical time and that’s where we come in.
With over 100 years of combined experience, our highly trained, licensed, and certified therapists provide superior rehabilitation services to assist patients in regaining the confidence and skills necessary to reach a higher level of function to safely return home.
Our rehabilitation services include:
- Activities of Daily Living re-training
- Energy conservation & work simplification instruction
- Home management and community re-entry training
- Edema management
- Upper extremity strengthening
- Adaptive equipment education
- Dexterity and fine motor skill training
- Balance re-training and fall prevention skills
- Strength training and muscle re-education
- Ambulation and functional mobility training
- Pain management modalities
Speech Language Pathology
- Swallowing analysis and re-education
- Cognition re-training
- Language/communication training
Nationally rated Best-In-Class by an independent survey consulting firm, our rehabilitation team has the knowledge and experience to help you achieve your goals. Click here to see our clinical outcomes.
We stand behind our mission to provide unrelenting attention to clinical excellence to assure the very best care to those we serve. It is our dedication to that mission that inspires us to offer state-of-the-art, innovative therapy services for the rehabilitation of our valued residents. Click here to learn more about our short-term rehabilitation wing, The Restore Unit at Carver Living Center, which features luxuriously appointed, private suites.